314. Applications to register.

Applications for registration of transfers, charges and other dispositions of registered land must be made, on Form AP11. Applications may be made by post but are more commonly submitted via the Land Registry's electronic document registration service (e-DRS)2. An application for registration of a transfer of the whole of the seller's title (whether freehold or leasehold) should be lodged at the proper office within the 30-day priority period conferred by the applicant's pre-completion official search certificate3. The application should be accompanied by:


    (1)     the transfer in Form TR1 (or TR2 if the transfer is under a chargee's power of