The consignment note1 must contain the following particulars:
(1) the place at which and the day on which it is made out2;
(2) the name and address of the consignor3;
(3) the name and address of the carrier4 who has concluded the contract of carriage5;
(4) the name and address of the person to whom the goods have effectively been handed over if he is not the carrier referred to above6;
(5) the place and the day of taking over of the goods7;
(6) the place of delivery8;
(7) the name and address of the consignee9;
(8) the description
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234