Neither the carrier1 nor the ship2 is responsible for loss or damage arising or resulting from:
(1) fire, unless caused by the actual fault or privity of the carrier3;
(2) perils, dangers and accidents of the sea or other navigable waters4;
(3) act of God5;
(4) act of war6;
(5) act of public enemies7;
(6) arrest or restraint of princes, rulers or people, or seizure under legal process8;
(7) quarantine restrictions9;
(8) act or omission of the shipper or owner of the goods, his agent or representative
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234