111. Provision of food storage accommodation in house.

If it appears to a local authority1 that a house2, or part of a building that is occupied as a separate dwelling, is without sufficient and suitable accommodation for the storage of food, the local authority may by notice3 require the owner4 of the house or building to provide the house or building with sufficient and suitable accommodation for that purpose5. Among the grounds on which an appeal may be brought6 against such a notice are:


    (1)     that it is not reasonably practicable to comply with the notice7;


    (2)     that:


      (a)     the need for the works to be executed