The appropriate national authority1 may, for any of the purposes of:
(1) securing the health, safety, welfare and convenience of persons in or about buildings2 and of others who may be affected by buildings or matters connected with buildings3;
(2) furthering the conservation of fuel and power4;
(3) preventing waste, undue consumption, misuse or contamination of water5;
(4) furthering the protection or enhancement of the environment6;
(5) facilitating sustainable development7; or
(6) furthering the prevention or detection of crime8.
make regulations9 with respect to: (a) the design and construction of buildings; (b) the demolition of buildings; (c) services, fittings and
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234