118. Local authority's power to serve notice about demolition.

A local authority1 may give a notice about a demolition2 which may require the person to whom it is given3:


    (1)     to shore up any building adjacent to the building to which the notice relates4;


    (2)     to weatherproof any surfaces of an adjacent building that are exposed by the demolition5;


    (3)     to repair and make good any damage to an adjacent building caused by the demolition or by the negligent act or omission of any person engaged in it6;


    (4)     to remove material or rubbish resulting from the demolition and clearance of the site7;


    (5)     to disconnect and seal,