30. Energy performance certificates.

Where a building1 is erected or a building is modified so that it has a greater or lesser number of parts designed or altered for separate use than it previously had, where the modification includes the provision or extension of any of the fixed services for heating, hot water, air conditioning or mechanical ventilation, then the person carrying out the work must:


    (1)     give an energy performance certificate for the building to the owner of the building