129. Compensation for damage.

A local authority1 must make full compensation to a person who has sustained damage by reason of the exercise by the authority, in relation to a matter as to which he has not himself been in default, of any of its powers under the Building Act 19842. Any dispute as to the fact of damage, or as to the amount of compensation, must be determined by arbitration