67. Appeal to the Crown Court.

Where a person is aggrieved1 by an order, determination or other decision of a magistrates' court2 under Part I of the Building Act 19843, or under Part IV4 of that Act as it applies in relation to Part I, and is not by any other enactment5 authorised to appeal to the Crown Court