121. Appeal to Crown Court.

Appeals in respect of certain matters lie to the Crown Court. Where a person is aggrieved1 by an order, determination or other decision of a magistrates' court2 under Part III of the Building Act 19843, or under Part IV of that Act4 as it applies in relation to Part III, and is not by any other enactment