412. Notice of intention to seek adjudication.

Any party to a construction contract1 (the 'referring party') may give written notice ('notice of adjudication') at any time of his intention to refer any dispute arising under the contract, to adjudication2, and such notice must be given to every other party to the contract3. The notice of adjudication must set out briefly:


    (1)     the nature and a brief description of the dispute and of the parties involved