Where a local licence1 is due to expire2 and Ofcom3 proposes to grant a further licence to provide the service in question4, Ofcom may if it thinks fit publish a notice5, which must:
(1) state that Ofcom proposes to grant a further licence to provide a specified local service6;
(2) specify the area or locality in the United Kingdom7 for which the service is to be provided8;
(3) invite declarations of intent to apply for a licence to provide the service9;
(4) specify the closing date for such declarations10; and
(5) specify the application fee payable on any declaration
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234