The following persons1 are disqualified persons in relation to a Broadcasting Act licence2 granted by Ofcom3:
(1) a local authority4;
(2) a body whose objects are wholly or mainly of a political nature5;
(3) a body affiliated to a body falling within head (2) above6;
(4) an individual who is an officer of a body falling within head (2) or head (3) above7;
(5) a body corporate which is an associate8 of a body corporate falling within head (2) or head (3) above9;
(6) a body corporate in which a body falling within any of heads (1) to (3)
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234