379. Statutory procedure where one owner wishes to build a party wall or party fence wall.

A building owner1 who desires to build a party wall2 or party fence wall3 on the line of junction4 must, at least one month before he intends the building work to start, serve on any adjoining owner5 a notice which indicates his desire to build and describes the intended wall6.

After having been served with a notice of desire to build, an adjoining owner may serve on the building owner a notice indicating his consent to the building of a party wall or party fence wall7. If such a consent notice is served, then the wall must be built half

Popular documents