382. Exercise of rights of repair.

The statutory rights to repair or do other works to a party wall1 may be exercised with the consent in writing of the adjoining owners and the adjoining occupiers2. In other cases, before exercising any such right, a building owner3 must serve on any adjoining owner a notice (a 'party structure notice')4 stating the name and address of the building owner5, the nature and particulars of the proposed work6 and the date on which the proposed work will begin7. In cases where the building owner proposes to construct special foundations8, the notice must include plans, sections and details of