450. Variation of order.

450.     Variation of order.

If an income payments order is made requiring the bankrupt to pay the trustee an amount equal to so much of that payment as is claimed by the trustee1, and the bankrupt does not comply with it, the trustee may apply to the court for the order to be varied so as to take effect as an order2 to the payer of the relevant income3. The trustee's application may be made without notice to any other party4.

The order must contain:


    (1)     identification details for the proceedings;


    (2)     identification and contact details for the