583. Unclaimed funds and dividends.

Any money in the hands of the trustee1 at the date of his vacation of office, or which comes into the hands of any former trustee at any time after his vacation of office, representing, in either case, unclaimed or undistributed assets of the bankrupt or dividends, must forthwith be paid by him into the Insolvency Services Account2. The Secretary of State must from time to time pay into the Consolidated Fund