The trustee must deliver a copy of the progress report containing the following information to the creditors1 within two months of the end of the period covered by the report2.
The progress report must contain:
(1) identification details for the proceedings;
(2) identification details for the bankrupt;
(3) identification and contact details for the trustee;
(4) the date of appointment of the trustee and any changes in the trustee3;
(5) details of progress during the period of the report, including a summary account of receipts and payments during the period of the report;
(6) information relating to remuneration and expenses4.
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234