739. Transfer of other proceedings.

Where the High Court has made a bankruptcy order1 or appointed an interim receiver2, or bankruptcy proceedings have been transferred to the High Court from the County Court3, a judge of any Division of the High Court may, of that judge's own motion, order the transfer to that Division of any such proceedings as are mentioned below and are pending against the individual concerned ('the insolvent') either in another Division of the High Court or in a court in England and Wales other than the High Court