Each application to the court1 must state:
(1) that the application is made under the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 20162;
(2) the provision of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the number of the rule under which it is made;
(3) the names of the parties;
(4) the name of the bankrupt or the debtor who is the subject of the insolvency proceedings to which the application relates;
(5) the court and, where applicable, the division or district registry of that court, or hearing centre in which the application is made;
(6) where the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234