A creditor's proof of debt1 must:
(1) be made out by, or under the direction of, the creditor and authenticated2 by the creditor or a person authorised on the creditor's behalf;
(2) state the creditor's name and address;
(3) if the creditor is a company, identify the company;
(4) state the total amount of the creditor's claim (including any value added tax) as at the date of the bankruptcy order3, less any payments made after that date in relation to the claim and any deduction4;
(5) state whether or not the claim includes any outstanding uncapitalised interest5;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234