A person made bankrupt is disqualified for:
(1) being a charity trustee or trustee for a charity1;
(2) being a trustee of a pension scheme2;
(3) being appointed as superintendent registrar or registrar of births and deaths or registrar of marriages3;
(4) being appointed as donee of a lasting power of attorney in relation to the donor's property and affairs4;
(5) engaging in estate agency work of any description except as an employee of another person5;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234