An order of the court discharging the bankrupt from bankruptcy either absolutely1 or subject to conditions with respect to income or property2 must contain:
(1) the name of the court;
(2) identification details for the bankrupt;
(3) the date of the bankruptcy order;
(4) the date of the report of the official receiver in the matter;
(5) the statement that the court has taken into consideration the report of the official receiver specified in the order as to the bankrupt's conduct and affairs, including the bankrupt's conduct during the bankruptcy;
(6) an order either that the bankrupt be discharged
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234