Where a decision is sought by a decision procedure1 the following requirements for notices apply2. The convener must deliver a notice to every creditor who is entitled to notice of the procedure3. The notice must contain the following:
(1) identification details for the proceedings;
(2) details of the decision to be made or of any resolution on which a decision is sought;
(3) a description of the decision procedure which the convener is using, and arrangements, including the venue, for the decision procedure;
(4) a statement of the decision date4;
(5) a statement of by when the creditor must
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234