The trustee must deliver or file a notice if there is a change in membership of the creditors' committee1. The notice must contain the following:
(1) the date of the original notice in respect of the constitution of the committee and the date of the last notice of change of membership membership (if any);
(2) a statement that this notice of membership replaces the previous notice;
(3) identification details for any company that is a member of the committee;
(4) the full name and address of any member that is not a company;
(5) a statement whether any member
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234