The petitioner must prepare for the court a list of the persons, if any, who have delivered a notice of their intention to appear1. The list must contain:
(1) the date of the presentation of the bankruptcy petition;
(2) the date of the hearing of the petition;
(3) a statement that the persons listed have delivered notice that they intend to appear at the hearing of the petition;
(4) the name and address of each person who has delivered notice of intention to appear;
(5) in the case of creditors, the amount owed to each such creditor;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234