The following information from the bankruptcy file1 is to be given to creditors:
(1) the title of the debtor2;
(2) the debtor's identification details3;
(3) any previous name or other names by which the debtor is known or has been known during the last five years immediately before the date of the bankruptcy application4;
(4) any previous address at which the debtor has resided at during the three years immediately before the date of the bankruptcy application5;
(5) the name and address for each creditor6;
(6) the amount each creditor claims is due7;
(7) the debtor's occupation (if any)8;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234