The petition must state the following matters about the debtor, so far as they are within the petitioner's knowledge:
(1) the debtor's identification details1;
(2) the debtor's occupation, if any;
(3) the name or names in which the debtor carries on business2, if other than the name of the debtor, and whether, in the case of any business of a specified nature, the debtor carries it on alone or with others;
(4) the nature of the debtor's business and the address or addresses at which it is carried on;
(5) any name or names, other than the name of
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234