781. Evidence provided by official receiver, insolvency practitioner or special manager.

Where in insolvency proceedings1 a witness statement is made by an office-holder2, the office-holder must state the capacity in which the office-holder is acting and the office-holder's address3.

The official receiver and the adjudicator4 may file a report with the court5 instead of a witness statement in all insolvency proceedings6. An interim receiver, a trustee and a special manager

Popular documents