The court's order appointing the special manager must contain:
(1) identification details for the proceedings;
(2) the name and title of the judge making the order;
(3) the name and postal address of the applicant;
(4) the name and postal address of the proposed special manager;
(5) an order that the proposed special manager is appointed as special manager;
(6) details of the special manager's responsibility over the debtor's property or the bankrupt's estate;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234