624. Application for suspension of discharge.

Where the official receiver or trustee (if different) applies to the court for an order1 suspending the automatic discharge of the bankrupt, but not where the official receiver makes that application2 on the adjournment of the bankrupt's public examination, the official receiver or trustee must file, with the application, evidence in support setting out the reasons why it appears that such an order should be made3. The court must fix a venue4 for the hearing of the application, and deliver notice of it to the official receiver, the trustee and the bankrupt5.

Copies of the official receiver's report must be