748. Appeals from trustee.

If a bankrupt or any of his creditors or any other person is dissatisfied1 by any act, omission or decision of a trustee of the bankrupt's estate, he may apply2 to the court; and on such an application the court may confirm, reverse or modify any act or decision of the trustee, may give him directions or may make such other order as it thinks fit3