750. Appeal from supervisor.

750.     Appeal from supervisor.

If the debtor, any of his creditors or any other person is dissatisfied1 by any act, omission or decision of the supervisor of a voluntary arrangement2, he may apply3 to the court; and the court may:


    (1)     confirm, reverse, or modify any act or decision of the supervisor;


    (2)     give him directions; or


    (3)     make such other order as it thinks fit4.