532. Appeal against decision on proof.

If a creditor is dissatisfied with the trustee's decision with respect to the creditor's proof, including a decision whether the debt is preferential1, the creditor may apply to the court for the decision to be reversed or varied2. The application3 must be made within 21 days of the creditor receiving the statement of reasons for rejecting the proof4. The bankrupt or any other creditor may, if dissatisfied with the trustee's decision admitting or rejecting the whole or any part of a proof or agreeing to revalue a creditor's security5, make such an application within 21 days of becoming aware