206. Amendment of title of proceedings.

At any time after the making of a bankruptcy order, the official receiver may amend the title of the proceedings1. An official receiver who amends the title of proceedings must as soon as reasonably practicable file a notice of the amendment on the bankruptcy file and make an application to the Chief Land Registrar to amend the register of writs and orders