199. Amendment of title of proceedings.

199.     Amendment of title of proceedings.

At any time after the making of a bankruptcy order, the official receiver may amend the title of the proceedings1. An official receiver who amends the title of proceedings must as soon as reasonably practicable file a notice of the amendment with the court and make an application to the Chief Land Registrar to amend the register of writs and orders2. If the official receiver thinks fit to gazette the amendment then it must be gazetted as soon as reasonably practicable3, and may be advertised in such