901. Town and country planning.

Any development or change of use of land which is undertaken or made by the Crown, or by a government department on the Crown's behalf, is exempt from regulation by the legislation relating to town and country planning1. Thus no planning permission is required for the establishment of an aerodrome by the Secretary of State