The following persons are exempt from the need to hold an ATOL1:
(1) an agent for an ATOL holder2, unless required to hold an ATOL due to a specified reason3;
(2) a person who acts as a member of an accredited body4 and in accordance with the conditions of membership of that accredited body5;
(3) an airline ticket agent6;
(4) a person who is established in an EEA state7 other than the United Kingdom8 and who is not a Flight-Only provider9;
(5) a worker for an ATOL holder10;
(6) the Civil Aviation Authority ('CAA')11;
(7) the trustees of the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234