The Civil Aviation Authority ('CAA')1 must compile and maintain a register2 for the purposes of the statutory provisions concerned with the authorisation and licensing of air traffic services3, in which it must cause to be entered4:
(1) the provisions of every exemption5;
(2) the provisions of every licence6;
(3) every modification7 of the conditions of a licence8;
(4) every revocation or surrender of a licence9;
(5) the provisions of every requirement or determination made or
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234