1224. Documents to be carried by aircraft registered in the United Kingdom.

An aircraft registered in the United Kingdom1 must, when it is in flight2, carry specified documents as follows3.

The following documents must be carried on a public transport flight4:


    (1)     the licence5 for the aircraft radio station installed in the aircraft ('Document A')6;


    (2)     in the case of a non-EASA aircraft7, the national certificate of airworthiness8 in force for the aircraft ('Document B')9;


    (3)     licences of the members of the flight crew of the aircraft ('Document C')10;


    (4)     one copy of the load sheet11, if any ('Document D')12;


    (5)     one copy of each national airworthiness review certificate13, if any, in