For the purposes of Part 5 of the Railways and Transport Safety Act 20031 the following (and only the following) are aviation functions:
(1) acting as a pilot2 of an aircraft during flight3;
(2) acting as flight navigator4 of an aircraft during flight5;
(3) acting as flight engineer6 of an aircraft during flight7;
(4) acting as flight radio-telephony operator8 of an aircraft during flight9;
(5) acting as a member of the cabin crew10 of an aircraft during flight11;
(6) attending the flight deck of an aircraft during flight to give or supervise training, to administer a test, to observe
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234