Special observations must be made and reported by all aircraft whenever the following conditions are encountered or observed:
(1) moderate or severe turbulence1;
(2) moderate or severe icing2;
(3) severe mountain wave3;
(4) thunderstorms, without hail, that are obscured, embedded, widespread or in squall lines4;
(5) thunderstorms, with hail, that are obscured, embedded, widespread or in squall lines5;
(6) heavy dust storm or heavy sandstorm6;
(7) volcanic ash cloud7; or
(8) pre-eruption volcanic activity
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234