338. Transfer, enlistment and conditions of service.

A person may enter the Royal Fleet Reserve, the Regular Reserve or the Air Force Reserve1 only by transfer from the regular forces2. Persons who are transferred from the regular forces to these reserve forces serve in the reserve for the remainder of the term for which they enlisted3.

An enlisting officer4 may enlist as men in any reserve force such persons as he considers suitable5. A man of the Army Reserve must be enlisted for service in such corps and posted to such unit as he may select; a man of the Royal Auxiliary Air Force must be enlisted

Popular documents