'Service offence' means1:
(1) any offence under the Armed Forces Act 2006 Pt 12;
(2) an offence3 relating to alcohol or drug testing4;
(3) an offence5 of being in breach of a requirement imposed on release from custody6;
(4) an offence7 of being in breach of a service restraining order8;
(5) an offence9 of failure to comply with a financial statement order10;
(6) any offence under Defence Council regulations11 in connection with false answers during enlistment in a regular force that the regulations provide is a service offence12;
(7) any offence13 in connection with service inquiries that the regulations
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234