361. Reservist's pension payments.

361.     Reservist's pension payments.

If a reservist1 is a member of an occupational pension scheme into which his employer2 made contributions for the benefit of the reservist, his spouse or partner3 or any dependants, and such contributions are suspended by his employer during his service4, the reservist may be entitled5 to apply to an adjudication officer6 for a continuation of those contributions which his employer would have made into his pension scheme7. An adjudication officer may direct that the person to whom any pension contributions would have been made by