Subject to the special provisions applicable to the treatment of ex-service personnel, civilians subject to service discipline and young offenders1, the punishments which may be awarded by sentence2 of the Court Martial are3:
(2) dismissal with disgrace from Her Majesty's service5;
(3) dismissal from Her Majesty's service6;
(4) detention for a term not exceeding two years7;
(5) forfeiture of a specified term of seniority or of all seniority8;
(6) reduction in rank, or disrating9;
(7) a fine10;
(8) a service community order
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234