With respect to certain proceedings1 statutory rules2 make provision with respect to:
(1) arrangements preliminary to the proceedings3;
(2) the representation of the person to whom the proceedings relate4;
(3) evidence, including the admissibility of evidence5;
(4) procuring the attendance of witnesses6;
(5) the immunities and privileges of witnesses7;
(6) oaths and affirmations8;
(7) circumstances in which a review
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234