531. Appeals from decisions of the Summary Appeal Court.

The appellant1 or the respondent may question any judgment of the Summary Appeal Court2 on the ground that it is wrong in law or is in excess of jurisdiction, by applying to the Summary Appeal Court to have a case stated for the opinion of the High Court in England and Wales3. The application must state the grounds on which the decision of the court is questioned4. The application must be made in writing and must be served on the court administration officer5 within 21 days after the date of the decision in respect of which the application is