366. Appeals.

(iii)     Appeals

366.     Appeals.

Any person making an application for exemption, deferral, revocation, release or discharge1, and any person making a claim for a reservist's, employer's or partner's payment or award, a pension payment or other financial provision2, who is aggrieved by the determination of his application or claim may appeal to a reserve forces appeal tribunal3. Such an appeal is by way of a rehearing of the application or claim4. A tribunal hearing an appeal may dismiss the appeal or may make any determination which the person or body hearing the original application or claim