For the purposes of the emergency planning legislation1 the category 2 responders2, whose role is to co-operate with category 1 responders3 in assessing the risks of and planning for emergencies4, are:
(1) holders of electricity transmission, distribution or interconnector licences5;
(2) holders of gas transporter or gas interconnector licences6;
(3) water and sewerage undertakers7;
(4) persons who provide public electronic communications networks8 which make telephone services9 available10;
(5) persons who are licensed11 to operate railway assets12;
(6) persons providing services in connection with railways in Great Britain and who hold a European licence
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234